The idea is to write a story – Flash Fiction – of around 100-200 words based on the photo below. I would be grateful if you could link back to this post so others may decide if they want to have a go. The easiest way to do that is to copy and paste the link below.
Once you have written your story, please click on the little animal below and add your link to the rest so that they are not lonely there and can keep each other company. You can also get the linkz code from the link below the blue creature. Please say if your story contains horror, murder or eroticism in case there are some readers that are not keen on those genres. If you want ideas, take a look at what others have written, although please don’t plagiarise others work (I know you won’t, I just need to say that). Please take the time to comment on other bloggers writing as well. Thank you, and have fun.
This photo was taken from the London Eye. It is a pleasure ride that starts low and then spins going up to the top of the column and then spinning coming back down again.
- Pandora’s Box Flash Fiction Open (chspandorasbox.wordpress.com)
- FLASH FICTION FRIDAY ~Gate Theory~ (thebradleychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction: One Old Challenge and One New (nillunasserstelter.com)
- Five Sentence Fiction – “Enrapture” – PG13 Drama 10/10/2013 (kindredspirit23.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat’s “Popularity Contest” Prize for Flash Fiction (pearlosibu.wordpress.com)
- Under Cover: Flash Fiction 20th September 2013 (janerisdon.wordpress.com)
- Photo Fiction; 500 Years Later (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- KGB Bar Reading – October 30th at 7PM (diggingthroughthefat.com)
- Flash Fiction with an edge at Brighton Digital Festival (bridgetwhelan.com)
- Hothouse Magazine – “Herstory” (diggingthroughthefat.com)