Word count is approximately 150 words.If you go over, you won’t pinned to the sundial.
The photo that is used is one that I have taken myself. Please link to my other blog with a copyright message. My other blog can be found here. Please include the photo in each story.
Please state at the beginning of your post if your post contains sex or violence so that readers who are against those genres can know to avoid them.
When commenting on another person’s story, please be nice. Remember, we all like advice, but harsh criticism may offend some people.
Please link back to here with your post so that other readers can know where your stories are. Please add your story to the InLinkz so others can read yours as well. Thank you.
- Flash Fiction challenge, “Another Roll of the Dice” (curiouskermit.wordpress.com)
- The Monday Five: Free-Entry Writing Contests (June 24) (thewritersdailyword.com)
- Hollywood Thrives While Poverty Survives – Friday Fictioneers (helenahannbasquiat.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday 093: Summer of Love by Jane Risdon (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction – Orphaned (gabriellaswritingcorner.wordpress.com)
- Monday Creative Writing Exercise because it’s a good way to start the week: getting in the mood to write FLASH FICTION (bridgetwhelan.com)
- Flash Fiction: Coffee (johnbalaya.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction for Summer Lightning (youngbyname.me)
- Friday Fictioneers ~~ June 28 (jlroeder.wordpress.com)
- June-deadline & Regular Writing Competitions (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)