Week three of the Photo Fiction, and thank you everybody new who joined in last week. I enjoyed reading your stories.
Word count is 150 words. If you go over, you won’t be kicked out, finger waggled or stared at. It’s not going too far as to make you think you are writing an essay at school again.
The photo that is used is one that I have taken myself. Please link to my other blog with a copyright message. My other blog can be found here. Please include the photo in each story.
Please state at the beginning of your post if your post contains sex or violence so that readers who are against those genres can know to avoid them.
When commenting on another person’s story, please be nice. Remember, we all like advice, but harsh criticism may offend some people.
Please link back to here with your post so that other readers can know where your stories are. All stories with have a link below the photo so that others can read them as well.
My story is after the photo as well as on my other blog.
Daniel had come to the country trying to escape the ravages of the city. When the invaders arrived, they had taken down the main elements of their culture. They had removed all royalty from the capital in seconds. The bazaar had been next; followed by the vehicle manufacturing plant.
Without those three elements, Beckrestin was finished. Apparently, the invaders had come across space using ships. Daniel went into the house that he was using. The invaders would not suspect a destroyed building as housing him and his sister. He had heard of a way to defeat them though; a weakness they would be able to exploit.
He sat with his sister for a while, watching her sleep. He worried about how she would cope while he was gone. He considered drawing a pictogram on the wall to let her know. In the end, he woke her.
“Alexia, I know how to defeat these creatures from Earth ….”
- Photo Fiction: 14th April 2013 – Invasion (kattermonran.com)
- Renewal: A 150 word APF story (julesinflashyfiction.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Sunday Photo Prompt (charronschatter.com)
- Photo Fiction Entry 4/14/2013 Expansion Plans (silverliner98.wordpress.com)
- Her Love (lovelyladyblogger.wordpress.com)
- Handyman’s Special – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction – Derelict (jwdwrites.wordpress.com)
- Home Sweet Home (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- Attack – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (anelephancant.me)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction – 4-14-13 (musingsfromtheturnippatch.wordpress.com)
- A New Abode (penkissespaper.wordpress.com)
- Photo Fiction – Farhaz’s Fiancée (call2read.com)