This is the second week for the Photo Fiction. There were six stories in last weeks, I’m hoping that more people will join in.
Word count is 150 words. If you go over, you won’t be kicked out, finger waggled or stared at. That amount of words is so that people don’t start frying their brains (or in my case – what’s left of it)
The photo that is used is one that I have taken myself. Please link to my other blog with a copyright message. My other blog can be found here. Please include the photo in each story.
Please state at the beginning of your post if your post contains sex or violence so that readers who are against those genres can know to avoid them.
When commenting on another person’s story, please be nice. Remember, we all like advice, but harsh criticism may offend some people.
Please link back to here with your post so that other readers can know where your stories are.
My story is after the image as well as at my other blog.
The wizard travelled across the kingdom to collect the ingredients he needed for the potion. The Great Dragon told him to find the tears of an ogre; the whisper of a Banshee; the feather of a Pegasus and some hair of a Unicorn. He also needed the more mundane ingredients – the eyes of frogs and wings of a bat.
The smell from the skillet was overpowering and he thought he would lose his lunch several times. He finished and poured the luminescent concoction into the goblet. Now there was just the waiting part. He had to take it at midnight to achieve immortality.
He quaffed the vile liquid and his hands stiffened; then his arms; his legs. Soon the only thing he could move was his eyes. The door opened and three men entered and carried him to the museum where they placed him with the rest of the statues.
Until next week.
- Sympathetic Magic (sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com)
- Photo Fiction: April 07 2013 (kattermonran.com)
- APF 150: Weighted Choices (julesinflashyfiction.wordpress.com)
- The Little Pint of Milk That Couldn’t (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction – So What’s In The Glass (thewhyabouthtis.com)
- Another Man’s Poison – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (anelephantcant.me)
- Sleep (lovelyladyblogger.wordpress.com)
- Absinthe – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (unbuttonedorundone.wordpress.com)
- Photo Fiction ~ Life Moves On (silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com)
- Photo Fiction Entry For 04/07/2013 Confines Of Freedom (silverliner98.wordpress.com)
- …Complete You! – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (bananagoesbananas.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Weekly Photo Challenge 4/9/13 (musingsfromtheturnippatch.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction: I Wonder What I should be Like Then? (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Cool Cat (penkissespaper.wordpress.com)